- Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
- Structural bonding in vibrating constructions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Minimal width: 2mm (bonding) 5mm (joints)
- Maximal width: 10mm (bonding) 30mm (joints)
- Minimum depth: 5mm (joints)
Recommendation: width of joint = 2x depth of joint
Method: Manual- or pneumatic caulking gun
Application temperature: +5°C until +35°C
Cleaning: Fix ALL Cleaner immediately after
application and before curing
Tooling: with soapy solution before skin formation
Repair with: Fix ALL High tack
- Fix ALL High Tack may be painted, however due to the large number of paints and varnishes available we strongly suggest a compatibility test
before application. The drying time of alkyd resin based paints may increase.
- Fix ALL High Tack can be applied to a wide variety of substrates. Due to the fact that specific substrates such as plastics, polycarbonate, etc… may differ from manufacturer to manufacturer, we recommend preliminary compatibility tests.
- While producing plastics very often releasing agents, processing aids and other protective agents (like protection foil) are used. These should be removed prior to bonding. For optimum adhesion the use of Surface Activator is recommended.
- This product can not be used as a glazing sealant.
- Fix ALL High Tack can be used for bonding of natural stone, but it cannot be used as a joint sealant on this type of surface. Fix ALL High Tack can therefore only be used on the bottom of natural stone tiles.
- When applying, make sure not to spill any sealant on the surface of materials.